Pages

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Challenge # 178 - Shape Up!

Happy 4th of July weekend!  It's always nice when a holiday falls near the end of the week as it often means a nice long weekend for a lot of people.  We hope everyone has gotten their fill of fireworks, parades, band music, and BBQ.  We also hope everyone is ready to play along with our brand new challenge!
We are always pleased to welcome back our fabulous sponsor, Simply B Stamps!



Here's a little about the company in owner Betty's own words:

"Simply Betty Stamps was born around the same time my little guy was born.  Having had to close down my actual scrapbook and rubber stamp store due to his early arrival I was stuck at home with nothing to do.  I started blogging and learned about digis, and thought... hey I can draw!  I wanted to work, but didn't want to do the 9-5 nor leave my baby, so...Simply Betty Stamps came about.  I have tend to put out what is close to me and my heart, my kids!  My teens as well as my Bettys and Judes are inspired by my kids shenanigans and that of my own!  I hope to inspire as well as learn from others in this crafty community."

Betty has generously offered our winner a $15 gift voucher to her online shop!  You can find all her fun and funky images HERE!  Whether you love digis, rubber, or clear stamps, Betty has an eclectic mix that's sure to please the "quirk in you"!

The challenge for this fortnight is to "Shape Up".  No, we don't want you to go on a diet or start working out!  It just means no square or rectangular cards.  FAR easier than getting in actual shape, right?!  

Here's how the team worked it out, using images provided by Simply B Stamps:


KATHY

CARLA 

JASMINE





 
So, throw on some sweats, and show us some "outside the box" creations!


Please use keyword Corrosive178 when uploading to online galleries.


5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! ABSOLUTELY STUNNING creations! WOW I can't pick a favorite! Awesome job Corrosive gals!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab job DT members... all of your project are FANTASTIC!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for a great challenge and congrats to the DT for some awesome inspiration :) Hugs Mimi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...love your design team samples. The team did a great job with the Simply Betty stamps. Thanks for the "shaped card" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic work from the DT & using some of my very fav digis xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}